As COVID-19 continues to evolve, we remain committed to the health and safety of our patients, doctors, staff, and community.
We are practicing the following precautions:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands at the door.
- Masks are required for all patients and staff in all common areas
- We continue to sterilize, sanitize and disinfect all touchpoints in our office throughout the day and all equipment and exam lanes after every use and between all patients.
- We are shipping all contact lens orders directly to you at no additional cost for shipping to limit the number of patients in our office.
- Hand sanitizer and Pure & Clean are available at multiple locations throughout the office.
- Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom-free.
We are continuing to monitor the CDC and the NC State Department of Health for updates and, as things improve, we will adjust our protocols. You can learn more here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
This is a team effort and you are a part of our team! Let’s all do our part. If you or anyone in your household has any respiratory symptoms, a fever, a cough or has had them within the past 14 days please do not come into our office. Give us a call and we will get you rescheduled. We understand that this is constantly changing and we will do our best to stay ahead of the curve to keep our team, our patients and our community safe.