COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be seeing all patients by appointment only. Please call us prior to coming to our office to schedule your appointment. Our door is locked and only patients with an appointment will be allowed entry.
We want to reassure you of the precautions we are taking for the health and safety of our patients, doctors, staff, and community.
- Prior to scheduling appointments, all calls will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19.
- A Patient Care Coordinator will reach out to you before your appointment to go over important information and prep you for what to expect when you arrive. This is to limit your time in the office.
- We are not allowing any guests or family members with you to our office. Please have them wait in the car. Entry to our office is by appointment only.
- Upon arrival, you will be met at the door, your hands will be disinfected, we will ensure your mask is on properly and we will take your temperature. If your temperature is above 100, we will ask you to reschedule.
- We continue to sterilize, sanitize, and disinfect all touchpoints in our office throughout the day and all equipment, patient areas, and frames after every use and between all patients.
- We are shipping all contact lens orders directly to you at no additional cost for shipping to limit the number of patients in our office.
- Pure & Clean is available at multiple locations throughout the office.
- Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom-free.
We are continuing to monitor the CDC and the NC State Department of Health for updates and, as things evolve, we will adjust our protocols. You can learn more here.
This is a team effort and you are a part of our team! Let’s all do our part. If you or anyone in your household has any respiratory symptoms, a fever, a cough, or has had them within the past 14 days please do not come into our office. Give us a call and we will get you rescheduled. We understand that this is constantly changing and we will do our best to stay ahead of the curve to keep our team, our patients, and our community safe.